How to identify an original Ikea Frakta bag
1) Shake it. If it rustles, it’s the real deal.
2) Multifunctional. It can carry hockey gear, bricks, and even water.
3) Throw it in the dirt. A true Frakta is simply rinsed off with a garden hose when dirty.
4) Fold it. Are you able to fold it to the size of a small purse? If the answer is yes, congratulations.
5) Look inside. The original has an authentic Ikea tag.
6) Price tag. Only $0.99.
Advertising Agency:Ikea Creative Hub, Stockholm, Sweden
Creative Director Acne:Johan Holmgren
Creative Director Ikea Creative Hub:Morten Kjaer
Creative:Tiago Pinho, Isaac Bonnier, Joel Lindblad, David Aronson