UCM: Medical Specialists

June 11, 2012Filed under Print and Other

If you feel uncomfortable or have pain when you bite, it can be a cavity or plaque buildup.
Visit a dentist for regular cleanings.
Dr. Clara Helena Duque
You will have expert dentists to take care of your health.

Every woman needs to visit a gynecologist annually to prevent problems that can affect her health.
Dr. Roberto Suarez
You will have expert gynecologists to take care of your health.

The sleeplessness is a sign to depressed or stressed. Visit a psychiatrist for help.
Dr. Clara Helena Duque
You will have an expert psychiatrist to take care of your health.

If you find that your child is sitting too close to the TV or bringing the paper closer to their eyes to see better, bring him/her to an ophthalmologist to have their eyes checked.
Dr. Ricardo Pacheco
You will have expert ophthalmologists to take care of your health.

If you feel that some foods are not good for you and your stomach, it is time to make an appointment with your doctor and ask for a healthy diet.
Dr. Mauricio Ortiz
You will have expert gastroenterologists to take care of your health.

Advertising Agency:Anthropologic.Net, Bogota, Colombia
Creative Director:Nicolas Velandia
Art Director:Nicolas Velandia
Copywriter:Angélica Sánchez
Illustrator:Nicolas Velandia
press ‹ on your keyboard
press › on your keyboard